- Request instruction for your class and link to our workshops, including research methodologies, audio & video recording and editing, archival research, 3D printing, GIS, data visualization, digital scholarship and more.
- Put course readings on reserve for short-term loan (e.g. personal copies of textbooks, course readings, and videos)
- Provide URLs in Blackboard for your assigned readings that will work consistently for students off-campus.
- Show your class a video or DVD (schedule it for a specific date and time).
- Help your students avoid plagiarism using these guidelines.
- Search our catalog plus journal articles with Scholar OneSearch
- Borrow and renew
- Find e-journals
- Research databases: complete A-Z list
- A browser plugin for the library offers easy access to journal links off-campus.
- Set Google Scholar preferences to find and link from Google Scholar to the library's subscriptions
- Digital scholarship services include infrastructure support, data management, GIS, and Data Visualization.
- Manage and share research data
- Get help with data management plans and access DMPTool
- Ask your subject librarian for a meeting to discuss collections and services in your discipline.
- Citation Guides assist with proper attribution.
- Copyright Information for guidance on fair use, course reserves, classroom use of media, and digital production.
- Digital Publishing offers support with producing and distributing NU-produced research, including open journals.
- Northeastern's digital repository service, is available for you to preserve and share your research.
- Pivot Funding Opportunities allows you to search opportunities for grants, fellowships, prizes and other type of funding.
Scholarly communication news and information keeps you up-to-date on academic publishing issues.
- Allow others to borrow in your name (PDF application form)
- Recommend a book, video, DVD, electronic resource, etc., for purchase
Faculty Emeriti: With emeritus/a status, you may continue to use your myNEU username and password to access library online resources. View more information or contact the Help Desk at (617) 373-4357 for assistance.