3 ways to set up Northeastern links in Google Scholar:
1. Bookmark this custom link to Google Scholar with links for Northeastern.
2. Use the Google Scholar link on our home page under the search box (view a screenshot).
3. Follow the instructions below to set your preference to display Northeastern links (useful if you want to save this preference to show whenever you are logged in to Google scholar).
Displaying Northeastern Library links in Google Scholar
1. Go to Google Scholar at http://scholar.google.com and select "Settings".
2. Find "Library Links"
3. Search "Northeastern" and choose "GetIt@Northeastern". Then click "Save"
4. Search Google Scholar for your article.
5. Choose "GetIt@Northeastern" to link to full text.
5. Right-click on the words "GetIt@Northeastern" if you need a URL to share with Northeastern colleagues or to make a Blackboard link. It should begin "https://links.ezproxy.neu.edu/login?url=http://...".
As always, Ask a Librarian if you need assistance!