Looking for a Place to Study?
The Library offers a variety of seating options for individual study. Group study spaces are not available due to Covid-19 safety protocols for social distancing. Advanced Reservations are required.
Remember to wear your mask, bring your Husky Card, and have your confirmation email ready to present upon arrival.
- Study spaces are intended for individual study and may be reserved by currently enrolled undergraduate and graduate students.
- Reservations can be made for a minimum of 1 hour and up to 4 hours at a time.
- Bookings are currently limited to a total of 4 hours per week.
- Reservations may be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Please be kind to your fellow students by promptly vacating your seat and wiping down the surfaces at the end of your reservation time.
- Seats have been spaced for optimal social distancing. Please refrain from rearranging the furniture.
Reserve a Seat